Outdoor Probe: IP68 rated*, 5 year battery, wireless temperature logger for extreme conditions.
Get Notified Anywhere
Get push notification when measured temperature (or moisture level) is too high or too low. Temperature (or moisture) check interval can be programmed independently from the logging interval.
View Temperature Data: from our familiar interface on PC/Mac, iOS, or Android devices, anywhere with Internet.
- Install battery and attach external probe of your choice. Then the rest is the same as any other Wireless Sensor Tag.
- Pass the DS18B20 probe from the colored wire side through the cable gland, and insert the 3 wires into the terminal block. Tighten using a flat head screw driver.
- Unwrap and insert included 1/2AA battery. A light should start flashing on the circuit board.
- After finishing Associate, slide in the circuit board and probe into the enclosure while pulling out the probe cable.
- Tighten the end cap.
- Tighten the cable gland for water tight seal.
- Optionally, attach thermocouple or protimeter probe (to appropriate connector on the back side) instead of, or in addition to the DS18B20 probe.
Download PDF of this one page instruction here